ONE IMMIGRATION CONSULTING
Terms and conditions
The Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants of the One Immigration Consulting firm Located at #960 – 1111 Melville Street, Vancouver – BC (hereinafter referred to as “RCIC”) shall process offers received for initial consultations within the framework of the following terms and conditions:
I. Scope of Services
(1) Our General Terms & Conditions for Initial Consultations (hereinafter: Terms & Conditions for Initial Consultations) shall apply exclusively to initial consultation agreements concluded with the RCIC of One Immigration Consulting. The subject matter of these agreements shall be our professional services in the form of the provision of advice and information by the RCIC to the Client within the scope of an initial consultation limited in time and content and/or limited in scope.
(2) If individual agreements are made between the parties concerning the initial consultation, these shall always take precedence.
(3) These Terms & Conditions shall not apply to a mandate following the initial consultation.
- The RCIC assigned to the consultation will be identified by name and license number.
- The purpose of the consultation is to provide the RCIC with sufficient information to allow for a full analysis and comprehensive advice on immigration options, including estimated time frames, consultation fees, and costs.
- The services to be provided are limited to a single consultation on the matter described above.
- The RCIC shall not provide further information or advice unless the Client and the RCIC have expressly agreed to a continuation in a separate written agreement.
- This agreement does not obligate the RCIC to act for the Client in any application or proceedings.
- If the Client requires further advice or representation from the RCIC, they must sign a separate service agreement.
- The consultation can be provided in person, or virtually by telephone, Google meet, or a similar platform.
- The consultation shall last up to 40 minutes, 60 minutes, or 80 minutes but no longer than the service hired unless expressly agreed. Find the different options available at https://oneimmigration.ca/essential-consultation/
- Both parties are expected to be punctual. Any changes or absences reported to the RCIC with less than one hour’s notice will be considered a no-show and may incur penalties.
- The Client is required to pay in advance a consultation fee for the initial consultation.
- The fee shall be paid into the RCIC’s designated payment method.
- The amount of the initial consultation fee will be informed to the Client at https://oneimmigration.ca/essential-consultation/.
- Fees shall be earned by the RCIC immediately upon the commencement of the booking of the consultation, provision of professional advice, and fees that have been earned under this agreement are non-refundable.
- The advice provided by the RCIC to the Client is based on Canadian immigration law and policy current on the date of the consultation where relevant.
- The RCIC does not guarantee that they will be able to assist the Client in meeting their business, education, employment, temporary visa, and immigration goals.
- By hiring our services, you hereby declare that all information shared by you is true and accurate. Confirming that the client’s obligations under the service agreement are null and void if the Client(s) knowingly provide(s) any inaccurate, misleading, or false material information. The client’s financial obligations remain.
- The RCIC is required to preserve the confidences and secrets of the Client, and all information and documentation provided by the Client will not be shared with any third party, other then agents and employees without prior consent, except as demanded by law.
- This agreement and its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws in effect in the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- By paying the Initial Consultation fee, the Client agrees to all the terms and conditions set forth above and acknowledges that any further engagement of the RCIC will require a separate written service agreement with potentially different terms.
It is important to note that the RCIC is a member in good standing of The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants and is bound by the relevant acts and regulations governing immigration in Canada.
A link to the full terms and conditions can be found at: https://oneimmigration.ca/one-immigration-consulting-terms-and-conditions/